We call for excellent papers and review them according to the requirements of each journal.
Qualified submissions will be recommended for publication in the following journals or
corresponding special issues. About the recommendation, please note:
- The reconmmendation process will TAKE NO CHARGE. However, if there is an APC or any
charging fee from the journal or special issue, the author(s) should acknowledge that it
is irrelevant to the conference.
- The conference committee and reviewers will review the submitted manuscript to decide
whether it is qualified to be recommended. The author(s) should acknowledge that the
final decision of journals or special issue is irrelevant to the conference and
additional peer-review process is required.
- The acceptance and publication of recommended manuscript depend on the recommending
journals' review process.
- The conference will not guarantee that recommended manuscripts will receive additional
or preferential acceptance policies.
- Recommended manuscripts accepted by the journal or special issue do not require
additional conference registration, and NO REGISTRATION FEE will be charged.
The journals listed below have been indexed by
Citation Index (SCI)/Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-E)
and/or Social Science Citation
Accepted by CONF-MSS 2024 will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series
(JPCS) (Print ISSN 1742-6588) or Applied and Computational Engineering (ACE) (Print ISSN
2755-2721), and will be
submitted to EI Compendex, Conference
Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), Crossref, CNKI, Portico,
Village (Inspec), Google
Scholar, and other databases for indexing. The situation may be affected by factors
among databases like processing time, workflow, policy, etc.